Often forgotten and overshadowed by other apps, Notes on the iPad is an extremely powerful and noteworthy tool.
What makes it powerful?
- Voice type stories, narratives, check spelling of words by voice typing
- The iPad can speak written text (enable in Accessibility settings) – Great for a “read to”
- Scan notes Write and share notes with collaborators Draw or scribble notes
- Add images and video
- Share your notes to other apps such as Google Keep, Drive and email
- Lock your notes – Great for recording personal information about meetings and students
- Be organised with checklists and tables